🌟The popular Mum2mum market is returning to BROMSGROVE!🌟Saturday 19th May 2018, 10am-12pm at Parkside Hall on Stourbridge Road, B61 8DA, next to the library.
Stalls FULLY BOOKED! Book Bromsgrove 15th September or Redditch 7th July now: mum2mummarket.co.uk/book-a-stall
Grab a bargain from the huge range of gently used goodies including clothes, toys, pushchairs, safety equipment and maternity clothing. Top name brands at a fraction of the cost of new!
• £2 to get in, (free after 11:30am) kids are free!
• Free shopping bag to first 100 shoppers!
• 2-4-1 with voucher at mum2mummarket.co.uk/get-free-entry
• Cash only as you are buying directly from other parents.
We will be joined by:
• Baby Sensory Halesowen, Bromsgrove, Barnt Green & Redditch & Mini Professors. Come and see Karen to find out more about these amazing award winning baby and children’s classes!
• Moda Studios — beautiful & striking photographs! Moda will be joining us with a pop up studio and sale offers.
• Mikki Partridge — Estate Planning Consultant giving information about Wills and Guardianship.
• Bright Birdy's Books — Come and see Lauren and her lovely range of Usborne books. Special sale only offers!
• Lou's Kitchen — pop up café and delicious cupcakes to keep you refreshed while you shop!
Parkside Hall in the Council building is situated at the Strand crossroads in central Bromsgrove. Next to the library. Look out for the Mum2mum market banners!
Parking available in many local car parks including, Parkside, Parkside Gym/Library, Churchfields multi storey, Recreation Road South (by Asda or by Waitrose) and Stourbridge Road.
Parking for SELLERS ONLY at Parkside Offices, off Stourbridge Street.
Disabled access via Parkside Offices entrance, follow road to side entrance directly to sale hall.
List of carparks:
SPONSORED by Club Hub UK!
Club Hub UK The only app for people to locate children's activities for newborns to 18 years in the whole of the UK!