Are you fed up living in a crazy house?
Need to create a calmer home?
Do you just want a polite mannered puppy who is a pleasure to be around?
A well-behaved and calmer puppy is closer than you think if you come to our dog training classes and join our Training Community where we will set you up for success and give you the skills and knowledge you need to tackle everyday life together.
Our classes are aimed at puppies aged 3 months to 1 year old and to help you, the owner with some extra guidance with life skills, responsibility and care, relationship and bond building and understanding about how dogs learn. We also discuss common puppy problems and how to fix them including toilet training, mouthing and jumping.
Kind, Ethical, Reward-based training where we use the power of games to give you the success you need and work on
• Calmness — no more interruptions during dinner time and peaceful family evenings
• Recall — no longer chasing after your dog, but them coming to you!
• Focus — no more being dragged to the park, but walking nicely next to you!
• Self Control — no more stealing food from the table and waiting when asked!
• Polite Behaviours — to help you with jumping up, mouthing, barking, chewing, and many more!
Limited spaces available so contact Carrie today to secure your place on the course.
We have a maximum of 6 dogs per class to ensure you get advice and support you need in our small classes.
Our outdoor classes run on a 4-weekly intake, where we spend 1 hour training and then we have tea, cake and a chat after class in the hub to answer any questions you may have regarding your dog and some training tips!
£80 every 4 weeks — when you join Carrie’s Canines training community you will be invited to our secret Facebook training support group.
‘Those that play together, stay together’