Late night Thursday evening dining returns to Bodenham from 3rd May.
We’re open all day and evening on Thursdays, 11am to 9:30pm, May to September, with food being served between 12 noon and 2pm and 6:00pm and 8:00pm.
On Thursday evenings we serve a selection of starters, our regular carvery, comprising home reared meats, as well as a variety of other dishes which we change each week. See sample menu below…
This can be followed up by one of our delicious puddings!
We are licenced but you are more than welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages.
Sample Menu — …
2 Courses and Tea/Coffee £17.00
3 Courses and Tea/Coffee £21.00
• A dish of your own selection from our luxury salad bar
• Traditional Prawn Cocktail with Granary Bread
• Pâté of the Evening served with Granary toast, our homemade chutney and garnish
• Garlic Mushrooms served with toasted ciabatta and garnish.
• Bruschetta served with garnish and a balsamic glaze.
Main Courses £13.00
• Our popular Carvery with vegetables or salad bar
• Luxury Salad bar – help yourself to a range of salads including eggs, cold meats and fish
• Bodenham Sirloin Steak served with homemade chunky chips, on the vine tomatoes and mushrooms
• Fish Dish – a different choice served each week such as Salmon en Croûte, Luxury Fish Pie, Salmon and Broccoli Gratin
• Surprise Main – Each week we will make something different, let us know if you have any special requests!
We always have a Vegetarian option available. We’re happy to have requests for your favourite dishes or something new!
We serve a completely different range of delicious homemade desserts throughout the year.
If you don’t wish to have a meal, what could be more splendid than a walk around the Arboretum on a summer evening, maybe followed by a slice of homemade cake and a cup of tea?
The purchase of food does not allow entrance into the Arboretum. Normal charges apply if you wish to enter the Arboretum (£6.50 adults, £3.50 5-16 year olds) and we ask that the annual ticket holders sign in and receive their stickers as usual.
Booking essential — tel 01562 852444 — please note we are closed Mondays and Tuesdays.